9 de julio de 2009

Corner View - Número trece






This week theme is “Places of reflection”…

My favorite place to just be and relax is any park I can find, I´m free and more myself whenever I´m surrounded by trees and nature.

These photos are from a park near my work in the spring… full of sun and flowers!

I also like to take long walks in the city with my music as company and just let myself go without a certain course.

More corners at:
jane, ladybug-zen, ian, bonnie, esti, sophie, cele, modsquad,caitlin, joyce, ani, kim, a day that is dessert, natsumi, epe, kaylovesvintage, trinsch, c.t., jeannette, outi, schanett, ritva, francesca, state of bliss, jennifer, dana, denise, cabrizette, bohemia girl, dianna, isabelle, amber, a girl in the yellow shoes, mister e, janis, kari, jgy, skymring, elizabeth, audrey, allison, lise, cate, mon, victoria, crescent moon, erin, otli, amy, ida, caroline, lisa, dorte, kimmie, la lune dans le ciel, nicola, malo, vanessa, britta, virgina, april, b, kyndale samantha, karen, kristina, dorit, goldensunfamily, sophie, janet, mcgillicutty, desiree, di, travelingmama, aimee, sunnymama, amanda, ali, jenell, guusje, britta, juanita, pamela, inna, daan, myrtille, cris, ibb, susi, jodi, lily, gillian,
jeanette, athena, pienduzz, latisha, clairette, satsuki

4 comentarios:

caitlin dijo...

Wow such pretty colors and pictures. I agree a park is always a great place to think and be.

Dorte dijo...

Gorgeous photos ... I love to walk in parks too :-)

Daan dijo...

beautiful!
i also love to walk with my music on my head, i always feel like i'm in a movie, with my own soundtrack ;-)

jane dijo...

how lovely. a perfect place to reflect! besos!